White & Green - Drysure Active
£ 24.95 GBP
THIS IS THE 2017 VERSION AND IT IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT TO THE CURRENT STOCK.
The product is in a box with a PVC Pouch. We do include one of the new pouches with the small version but not the large version.
The product needs reactivating before use. We recommend placing the bead bags in the oven for 2 hours at 100°C.
The silica beads are the same just slightly larger and they change colour when they get saturated from an Amber colour to a green colour.
SEE THE IMAGES TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
Using a smaller version in a larger shoe or boot will mean that the performance will not be as good and the Drysure Active will have to reactivated more frequently.
SALE IS FINAL - See Refund Policy
- 12x more effective at drying than normal air drying.
- Reduce Bacteria and Fungal Growth which cause the smell
- Drysure Do Not Use Heat - which is great for for your shoes
- Drysure Do No Use Electricity - Eco-Friendly
- Re-Useable - Easily re-activated (See Instructions)
The ability to Any Anywhere Anytime means you can stop the exponential bacteria and fungal growth.
Use them in your locker, in the boot of your car or just in your gym bag!
Drysure are excellent at drying footwear so think about your shoes below:
- Cycling Shoes,
- Golfers Shoes,
- Walking Boots
- Work Boots
- Any other footwear that gets damp or sweaty.
"Drysure is a game changer. I no longer have to suffer damp and soggy trainers, they are always perfectly dry after a night with a pair of Drysures in them. A great purchase." Tom, February 2016