INSTRUCTIONSHow to use your Drysure’s
- You do not need to activate your Drysures before use. After your activity, simply insert your Drysures inside your footwear when you take your foot out.
- When you have finished using your Drysures, place them back into the PVC pouch so they do not absorb the moisture in the air. You do not need to turn them on or off.
- If you have access to a radiator, give them some heat.
- When your Drysures start to become less effective at drying, follow the instructions below on how to reactivate them.
Reactivate your Drysure’s when drying becomes less effective using any of the three ways below.
Put them on a warm radiator.
In direct sunlight.
Remove the outer shell and put the bead bags on the middle shelf in the oven @ 100ºC (212ºF) for 1-2 hours. The best setting is Fan Assisted Oven which is the most effective method. Please do not grill.
Inside your Drysures are specially designed silica oxide bead bags which target areas like the toe and heel where sweat and moisture builds up. To ensure that these bags are working at their best and keeping your footwear fresh please see the instructions below:
- Drysure shoe and boot dryers are designed to absorb up to 10 days of sweat/moisture before they need reactivating.
- If your footwear is soaked through then Drysures will help but they may not fully dry the footwear as they could be too wet. (See below on how to use in this case)
- There are three ways to recharge your Drysures:
- On a warm/hot radiator.
- On a window sill in direct sunlight.
- Remove the outer shell and put the bead bags in an oven at 100°C (212°F) for 1-2 hours.This is the most effective way to fully recharge them.
- Do not put the bead bags in the microwave as this will damage the silica gel beads. (It is possible to tell if they have been heated in a microwave and this will invalidate your warranty)
- To keep your Drysure cases clean and hygienic, wash them in warm soapy water frequently.
- Please do not eat the silica oxide beads even if you are hungry, have an Apple instead! If you do by mistake, please seek medical advice straight away.
- While your Drysures are very good at absorbing moisture they can’t handle being submerged so do not take them scuba diving!
- Drysures are not toys, even if you think they are, so please keep them away from children and animals.
No shoe or boot dryer will dry soaking wet footwear that well without some help from you first. Here are some handy tips:
- Pour out any water in the shoe or boot.
- Soak up any loose, easily absorbable water with a towel or newspaper so that the footwear is just very wet.
- Give the footwear a quick burst with a hairdryer to warm the moisture up.
- Insert a pair of fully reactivated Drysures and leave them for about 24 hours in a dry environment.
Your Drysures will absorb any moisture in the footwear quicker than if they were just left to dry in fresh air and this helps prevent fungus and bacteria growing which is what creates smelly shoes and boots.
If your shoes are wet from running in the rain or from sweat, simply insert your Drysures and leave them to dry overnight.
- Do not grill Drysures as they will melt
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not eat silica oxide beads
- Keep away from children and animals, Drysures are not toys
- Do not take underwater even though Drysures are very good at absorbing